Photobucket <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7275377?origin\x3dhttp://splish_splash.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Running Running

posted by tristan @ 1/12/2005 11:15:00 AM  

Good morning. Its the mid week again!! which means, mugging starts in 2 days time. Woke up with pains and aches in my leg. But luckily I did some stretching and warming up before I went jogging yesterday. Else, you can see me floating around! Its 15mins. Get a life. I need 13 to pass. And that's haunting me! Pull up need at least 3 times to pass. How? How? I can do merely 1 to 2.

And tuition is getting suckier and suckier. Perhaps what Mr Brown said is true. I'm not having enough sleep and it makes me impatient and gets agitated easily. Yup Yup! My student's chinese sucks big time. Those very very simple words and explanation and she can't even understand. Arrgghhh....

Ok, forget it. I'm gonna start packing up for school.






Powered by Blogger And Falconer Designs.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com